Saturday 16 January 2021

Hair Heroes





HAIR APPOINTMENT OVERDUE?

Lockdown after lockdown and the uncertainty this brings, these are the lockdown products that helped me style and maintain my hair without having to strip my stands and give a little extra boost to my hair routine. A little small haul of hair products that I can't go without. 


ORIBE - Signature Moisture Mask 

Perfect for dry and fragile hair with intensive hydration. Its extremely reparative and also colour safe. 

£62.50



OUAI - Scalp and Body Scrub 

Deep cleansing, foaming scalp treatment... just like a trip to a hair retreat spa. 

£32




COLOR WOW - Root Cover Up 

Ideal for covering those roots whists in lockdown without nay parabens or dyes and the best things is that its water resistant and you can get it in every colour shade.

£28.50


GHD Platinum + Hair styler 

Straight, curly, wavey or bouncy this styler helps you get the result you want. This curler is ideal to succeed a hairsalon style at home and trust me that you will never have a bad hair day no matter the result.  

£189







MORROCCANOIL - BOAR BRISTLE BRUSH 35mm 

After my last hair salon appointment i was told that an aluminium brush can easily damage the hair at home and it is not suitable for a daily use. This brush makes a simple blow-dry super easy and prevents breakage. 

£46.45



OLAPLEX No.0 - Intensive Bond Treatment 

Not going to lie, I have never ever done a hair therapy in a hair salon...keratine treatment, plasma treatment or a simple restorative are some of the most common ones girls my age are getting after we have constantly been using toners and bleach on our hair. OLAPLEX is on the top of my list for some of the most amazing hair products and this at home treatment has helped me keep my hair healthy and bright. Helped me to strengthen my ends and is also paired with their No.3 Hair perfector which makes it the dream combination. 

£26


Living Proof - PhD Dry Shampoo 

Now this is not a lockdown must but it has been a hero hair product on a daily basis. It is just that necessary product that should be in the gym or office bag for a quick touch up with its time-release fragrance ensures a clean look and refreshing scent.

£19


OLAPLEX No. 7 Bonding Oil 

Last but definitely not least this OLAPLEX bonding oil is a must to keep the ends shiny and clean. Ideal after every wash working your way from the ends to reduce dead ends and protect from the heat. 

£26














SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE GREEK LONDONER
Blogger Templates by pipdig