Friday 26 February 2021

Mothers Day Gift Guide

 





I feel like it was only yesterday that we were browsing the stores for Mothers Day 2020 and it was the last celebration before lockdown 1.0 happen and everything go downfall from there. 

I make it no secret that I adore my mom and she has been my power positive influence in my life, my rock and my biggest suporter. Gifts on Mothers day is a way to show your appreciation to your mom and a card to show your feelings and brighten up her mood. I personally feel like Mothers day gifts are easier to pick and choose than my mom's birthday. I just can't help myself and treat my mom on this day and makes me feel amazing. 

Now.... from a FaceTime call with your mom to a socially distanced walk, or if you live together at the same house, here is a small Mother's Day gift guide to get some inspo to treat and make her feel unique and loved. 

P.S I have a few of these on my mind for me too hehe. 


Yours with love x x 




  

 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE GREEK LONDONER
Blogger Templates by pipdig