Monday 1 March 2021

INTERIOR DESIGN WISH LIST




I have been into interior design since I became a teenager and now that I have moved into a better apartment I have the space to get a little bit more creative and touch that aspect in my life. Thanks to Covid I have official become a binge watching queen and with that comes every possible series for interior design/real estate. Like even as a kid I would move my room around all the time, sometimes twice a week all by myself and borrowing all the decorative stuff from the living room. I feel my love for interiors was a massive barrier to where I wanted to live and being able to now find an apartment that is close to the style that I like is a blessing. So without further ado I have put together a small interior wish list of some amazing pieces that I have been eyeing up. 

Hope you enjoy this post and do let me know if it has given you any inspo.

M with love x x



             




                


          


                                                
















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE GREEK LONDONER
Blogger Templates by pipdig